2011년 10월 18일 화요일

I write clear and specific notes to myself

Without the basics the rest is not going to do any good. I have been around horse racing for 50 years including as an owner. There is nothing worse than spotting a good bet in the morning when you are sharp and confident,Achat et Vente nouvelle vrai TN Requin pas cher, only to talk yourself out of it or simply miss it because you are tired in the afternoon.Part of the handicapping process is being able to handicap yourself and to know when you are at your best and will make the best decisions and then being wise enough to write those decisions down to be used at a later date.The most consistent horse racing systems have to have the basics and a handicapper must understand the basics. I also refer to my notes about each horse that is running who may be of particular interest.I write clear and specific notes to myself. That is why I always get my past Nike Air Rift Hommes performance information as soon as it is available and start the process of handicapping the races as soon as I can.The first part of the job is to scan the races and make notes about any obvious factors, such as a horse with a big early speed advantage, or a big drop in class. One of the problems I have always struggled with is that I am an early riser. There are some who don't seem to get mentally sharp until late in the day or even night time. If you want to learn how a horse owner and insider handicaps just go to http://williewins.homestead.com/truecb.html and get the truth.Bill Peterson is a former horse race owner and professional handicapper. Experience has taught me that I am not the same guy in the afternoon that I am in the morning and that guy who goes to the track in my shoes has a tendency to forget or get sloppy when he isn't mentally sharp. Simply scan the races to see what pops out at you. That makes it great for going to the track and seeing the workouts, but in the afternoon, when the races are actually run and it is time to decide upon the profitability of bets, I am not as mentally sharp.Some people are morning people and others are afternoon people. Finding your own personal best time to handicap a horse race is one way to be more successful at picking good bets. Next, when I am at my best, early in the morning when the coffee has kicked in, I read each race again and start looking more closely for the nuances that will point out a bet that the crowd may miss. Chaussure Timberland Homme While I may not be mentally sharp when I make the first scan, it helps because each time I look over the race lines, I have the chance of seeing something I missed before.You may want to try the same tactic yourself. He comes from a horse race handicapping family and as he puts it, "Horse Racing is in my blood." To see all Bill's horse racing material go to http://williewins.homestead.com/handicappingstore.html, Bill's handicapping store..

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기